Positioning for Growth
Sunset Transportation is a growing regional leader in third party logistics (3PL), freight audit & payment, and transportation. Sunset’s marketing staff recognized the need to update and expand its marketing strategy to continue its double-digit growth.
Sunset was experiencing growing pains. The company had expanded its services, developed custom technology solutions, and outgrown its headquarters. Sunset wanted to keep its personal touch, but needed to go to the next level in marketing to support sales and increase efficiency.
As Sunset's marketing agency, we worked with Sunset's staff to develop a multi-pronged strategy to position Sunset for the future.
- Implemented new branding and marketing materials
- Automated processes through a new intranet and a revamped website
- Increased Sunset's reputation and credibility with ongoing public relations
We continue to assist Sunset with message creation, social media, search engine optimization, advertising, graphic design, and web development.
- Voted as a "Top 3PL to Watch" by Inbound Logistics
- Increased web rankings and website traffic (first page Google ranking for select terms)
- Won new clients and contracts
- Achieved news coverage in local publications, TV stations,
and industry publications
- Automated complex quotes, applications, and forms
- Named a regional finalist in Entrepreneur of the Year awards
The American Association of Health and Disability (AAHD) accomplishes much of its mission through research and engagement on its website. AAHD needed an updated, robust and easy-to-update site to increase membership, donations, and service to persons with disabilities.
AAHD has become a repository of research and and public policy information for health promotion and wellness for people with disabilities. AAHD needed a website with an easy-to-use content management system and improved navigation to support its massive database of research.
NeuConcept migrated the AAHD site from an outdated system to the Wordpress CMS. We developed a custom theme, improved navigation and implemented categorization with categories and tags. As a result, the research information on the site can be found in a variety of ways.
- Updated visually pleasing and action-oriented branding
- Implemented dynamic elements (auto-populating) for key areas to ensure updated content
- Programmed custom post types and advanced functionality
- AAHD staff save time every week on website updates
- Visitor engagement increased (27% visitors stay for 30+ seconds)
- Increased search engine rankings (first page Google for key terms)
- Improved engagement with forms, social media interaction and RSS
- Website visitors look at 2.37 pages on average
Engaging & Educating
As the electrical industry’s standards and eBusiness service provider, IDEA drives costs out of the supply chain. But to do so effectively, it must educate and engage company leaders to embrace technology and change.
IDEA’s offerings bring increased efficiency and savings to industry companies, but are highly technical and require collaboration with trading partners. As it continued to grow, IDEA needed to get more in-depth information and examples to industry influencers and company decision makers.
NeuConcept is working with marketing staff to increase feature article placement in industry publications. We’ve also helped increase social media engagement and implement interactive web features.
- Media relations & in-depth article creation
- Linkedin engagement and advertising campaign for E-Biz Forum
- Organized and moderated podcasts with industry leaders
- Secured publication of feature articles in top industry publications
- Increased thought leadership and board involvement
- Reached key audiences about trending topics like Building Information Modeling (BIM)
- LinkedIn became one of the top five referring sites to IDEA’s website and Forum microsite